Refunds are available to students on the following basis:
CD/DVD ROM Training
Reasons a refund may be granted are:
There is no way we may know the student has not installed the training on to their computer and is simply trying to recoup there money while keeping an illegal copy of our training for their own benefit. Thus refunds will be carefully scrutinised to determine the reason for claiming a refund on this type of product. A minimum Administration Fee of $55 will be deducted from the actual price paid for the product.
CD or DVD ROM products must be returned in tact, and undamaged before a refund will be determined to be acceptable.
- if the product is lost in the mail and the client claims they have not received the product.
- the client is genuinely dissatisfied with the training, the training is wrong for them.
For example, for a course run online, and costing $345, the refund would be:
- at any time before the course begins*NOTE 1+2: a full refund is available on request, less a $55 administration fee
- at any time during the first 3 days of the course: a refund for the course at the time the refund is requested, less $110
(Admin Fee $55 + Site Access Fee $55)
- after day 3 of the course: no refund
Note that the refund applies to the amount actually paid for the course, which may be less than the full course fee if the student is granted credits for prior learning.
- before day 3: $235 ($55 Administration Fee and $55 Site Access Fee)
- after day 3: nil
To get a refund, a student submits a refund form, which they then fill in and email to us.
The form is at the bottom of this page.
When we get a refund form, we check carefully the amount claimed against the above policy. We will also check the student's enrolment form to make sure that they paid the amount that they say they did. If all is correct, the student will be paid the amount they claimed.
NOTE 1: If a student purchases online training the course is deemed to have commenced once a student has signed up to the LMS.
NOTE 2: If a student purchases a data DVD the course is deemed to have commenced upon the date the DVD was posted to the student.
Further queries may be directed to email@example.com