Fibre Optic Cabling
from the Certificate Three Telecommunications Cabling
Melbourne, Rockhampton, Gold Coast other locations by arrangement at cost to deliver.
The Fiber Optic Training course is a comprehensive resource to teach a person to become a competent Fiber Optic tradesperson.
We offer three different levels of training recognition.
- Fibre Optic Cabler ACMA Endorsement - ICTCBL3010A - $345 plus Hands on Day $200 plus consumables and equipment hire in some cases.
- Advanced Fibre Optic Cabler - ICTCBL3010A and ICTCBL3013C and ICTCBL3065A - $600 plus 3 Hands on Days $600 plus consumables and equipment hire in some cases.
- Certified Fibre Optic Technician (CFOT) - FOA Certification plus ICTCBL3010A and ICTCBL3013C and ICTCBL3065A - $780 plus 3 Hands on Days $600 plus consumables and equipment hire in some cases. FOA supervised Test is $55 per attempt, 1st attempt included in price and FOA Membership $100 for 3 years is included in price.
No matter which level of training you choose you will complete the same theory and varying degrees of hands on training.
Special Delivery Method
- The Fibre Optic Cabler course has one final test and one day hands on training.
- The Advanced Fibre Optic Cabler course has 12 theory tests and 3 days hands on training, you will study and sign up for the CFOT course without FOA tests.
- The CFOT course has 12 tests, 3 days training and FOA tests and membership.
If you only require training in specific topics please call us for a quote.
Every person studying our training has access to all the comprehensive material. The higher levels of competency are determined by the achievement of knowledge and understanding through examination of theoretical knowledge with comprehensive face to face hands on training and field experience.